All of our shoes are made in whole sizes e.g. …4, 5, 6, 7, 8…
For The Original 172 only If you are a half size - for example, 4.5, 5.5, 6.5 etc - order the size down unless you have wider feet or a high bridge of the foot. For The Pioneer brogue if you are a half size – order the nearest size up.
Remember, if you need to exchange your shoes, you are easily able to do so here
We manufacture and source our materials in Europe. Sizing to other systems is comparative.
Trying on your Sevens for the first time
- Your feet swell a little, so fit your Sevens later in the day.
- Put on your Sevens with a pair of socks you usually wear.
- If you don’t wear socks with sneakers, please give your feet a quick freshen up.
- Try your Sevens in a carpeted room; for now, keep the soles clean. (Please note - if you return the shoes worn or damaged, we may not be able to refund you).
- Try on and lace up both shoes at the same time. It sounds obvious.
- Stand up and take a little walk around.
- Your Sevens should feel comfortable from the first step. They shouldn’t restrict your toes and they shouldn’t slip.
Our website displays UK sizes in the UK. Our systems run on European sizing. This means that after you order, the record of your order will show in European sizes.